A Trupanion medical insurance policy has the ability to save you thousands and keep your best friend by your side.
Trupanion offers more than traditional pet insuranceTrupanion was created to help your four-legged family members get the care they need when they’re sick or injured. When your pet is unwell, the last thing you want to think about is the cost of medical care. Insurance will help take care of that financial burden so you can focus on getting your pet quality veterinary care. When it comes to cats and dogs, they deserve a lifetime of nothing but the best.
Our love of cats and dogs is why we provide comprehensive coverage for pets and strive to offer an exceptional insurance experience for pet owners. We can approve and pay bills directly to select veterinary hospitals within minutes, our customer care team is available to assist 24/7, and we have trained veterinary professionals working throughout our company to help us better understand the medical issues pets face. Because of these unique offerings, we consider ourself a step above traditional pet insurance and prefer to be known as medical insurance for cats and dogs. No matter what you choose to call us, rest assured that our policy has what it takes to help protect your pet:
Quality care when it matters mostOur policy is our promise that we will support you and your pet during difficult times. You can visit any veterinarian, specialty center, or emergency hospital in the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico. Once you submit a claim, we'll cover 90% of eligible expenses, you're responsible for your deductible and the remaining 10%. When it comes to the unexpected, we'll be there for life. You're only responsible for the routine and preventive care, the costs you expect to pay as a dog owner.
If you have any questions or comments about what our medical insurance covers, call our award-winning customer care team any time, we'll be here 24/7.
My name is Nick and I endorse Trupanion because they are the Insurance Company taking care of Nolan my VA PTSD Dog, through the Veterans Program if you need more info on this program let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org